WHIRLPOOL REPAIR PRO SERVICES WHIRLPOOL TRASH COMPACTORS AND OTHER WHIRLPOOL CLEANING APPLIANCES
An effective well-functioning kitchen makes meals and entertaining a joy to create while a poorly equipped or inadequately functioning kitchen is annoying and not conducive to creating meals that lead to enjoyable social experiences while dining. Whirlpool offers a wide array of kitchen appliances to make meal preparation, clean-up and storage a breeze and Whirlpool Repair Pro is your go-to appliance repair service to keep all of your kitchen appliances operating to the absolute best of their capacities.
WHIRLPOOL REPAIR PRO is one of a select family of Whirlpool-certified appliance repair service providers qualified to install, repair and maintain their complete product line of home appliances in compliance with their best-in-industry manufacturer’s 10-year parts and service warranty.
Although the Whirlpool brand Maytag offers the most robust industry warranty, the other Whirlpool brands have similarly strong warranties that guarantee that your home appliance – and its moving parts – will be trouble-free for a decade. If there is a problem with your Whirlpool appliance, limited replacement is offered with continuance of the warranty as long as repairs effected has been effected by a certified Whirlpool appliance company such as Whirlpool Repair Pro.
WHIRLPOOL REPAIR PRO TECHNICIANS ARE FACTORY TRAINED IN ALL WHIRLPOOL BRAND APPLIANCES
WHIRLPOOL REPAIR PRO appliance technicians Whirlpool-certified in each of the company’s American brands and are held to the highest level of professional integrity so that the company continue its position as one of Southern California’s foremost provider or appliance installation, repair and maintenance for the Whirlpool brands.
Clearly, with the reputation Whirlpool has earned over the last 100 years, they can be very discerning about who they allow to repair and maintain their products. The Whirlpool brands each offer extended warranties provided that work to their appliances is performed by tested, trusted and certified technicians such as ourselves.
WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATORS | Whirlpool refrigerators are best-in-class cooling systems that come in multiple configurations including Top-Freezer, Bottom-Freezer, Side-by-Side or French Door configurations
WHIRLPOOL WASHERS AND DRYERS | Whirlpool offer stand-along washers and dryers as well as stacking washer-dryer combos. Whirlpool knows that active families need efficient washing and drying appliances. There’s nothing more enticing than fresh smelling laundry and towels which is made possible the selecting a Whirlpool® washer that guarantees that your fabrics will get the best possible treatment. Whirlpool’s ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government utility standards and conserve natural resources, all while delivering exceptional fabric care.
WHIRLPOOL COOKING | Whirlpool over a wide assortment of cooking offerings from ranges to wall ovens, cooktops to microwaves. No matter what your preferred cooking appliance may be, Whirlpool® has the right appliance to help you cook delicious family and friend-pleasing meals.
- Whirlpool Ranges | Whirlpool ranges can help you get to meal time in less time. You can speed up the preheating process with “Rapid Preheat” or skip it entirely with Frozen Bake™ Technology, a part of the TimeSavor™ system. They offer a combination of capacity and flexibility to handle whatever the day brings. Innovative features give you accurate cooking control, whether you’re baking, broiling or simmering. Whirlpool offers multiple layouts, including single or double oven, freestanding or slide-in, in both gas and electric.
- Whirlpool Wall Ovens | Consistency is the key to every Whirlpool® Wall Oven. Every piece is the “good piece” when you’ve got precise heat control and even cooking throughout. You can select either a single or double oven or incorporate a microwave into your cooking set-up. For the super cooks out there, Whirlpool offers what they call their “ultimate performance bundle” which is a combination of a wall oven with a cooktop and hood.
- Whirlpool Cooktops | You can get a high-end look and advanced options for everything from boiling to simmering with a Whirlpool® cooktop. Whirlpool cooktops are offered in gas, electric or induction models in 30″ or 36″ widths to optimally integrated within the design of your kitchen.
Whirlpool Hoods | A Whirlpool® Cooking Suite is made whole with a fan system to keep your cooking environment free or minimize exposure to steam, smoke and grease, making for a fresher and cleaner kitchen.
Whirlpool Microwaves | Heating a dish or applying advanced cooking techniques within your traditional cooking routine makes a Whirlpool® microwave a must. Newer Whirlpool microwaves feature convection and steam cooking make it easy to use microwaves to cook complete meals. Whirlpool also offers a microwave/hood combination or countertop model to complete your cooking armory.
WHIRLPOOL DISWASHERS AND CLEANING
- Top Control (Built-in) | Whirlpool® Integrated Consoles keep controls hidden and out of the way, while offering great cleaning performance.
- Front Control (Built-in) | Traditional dishwashers are a tried-and-true classic that keep caring top of mind. Our Whirlpool® Traditional Dishwasher designs allow you to select cycles and other settings easily from the exterior console of the dishwasher.
- Dishwashers and Cleaning | Every Whirlpool® dishwasher is made to make cleanup spotless. Whether an Integrated, Traditional, or Portable model, you can be sure that your dishwasher will get the job done.
- Whirlpool Trash Compactors and Garbage Disposals | Whirlpool offers a number of different trash compactors and garbage disposals in varying sizes and configurations to help make clean-up fast and efficient.
AT YOUR SERVICE 24/7
You’ve all seen the commercials where the Maytag repairman – rightfully a Whirlpool brand — sits and waits for the phone to ring. With five brands to service we manage to stay busy and enforce a policy of answering all service calls within 24 hours. Likely, your Whirlpool appliances, including Maytag, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Jenn-Air and, of course, Whirlpool are relatively trouble-free most of the time. Still, it is a good idea to set-up and stick to a schedule of regular maintenance to help prolong the life of your home appliances.
When your Whirlpool appliance needs maintenance or service, know that we keep many spare parts stocked in our warehouse and on our service trucks so that work can typically be started and completed in one service call. As the parts are factory-originating, your appliance will remain protected by your manufacturer’s warranty.
WHIRLPOOL REPAIR PRO technicians are factory-trained in complete line of Whirlpool appliances and are therefore qualified to effect repairs pursuant to your warranty, keeping it in full force and effect.
We proudly service the following Whirlpool brands:
Jenn-Air: Jenn-Air® appliances are known for their sophisticated styling, innovative technology and exceptional performance. All designed to help create a beautiful kitchen and take cooking and entertaining to new levels.
Kenmore: Kenmore appliances are sold by Sears and started as a washing machine manufacturer in 1927 and by 1976, Sears expanded the Kenmore name to its line of refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, and dehumidifiers.
KitchenAid: KitchenAid came to prominence around the 1920s with its iconic heavy-duty, do-everything mixer over the decades first added vacuum cleaners, then cooking and cleaning appliances.
Maytag: Maytag is best known for its wringer washer that came about in 1907 which was the revenue staple for the company until the 1950s when a modernized design was launched that remained popular for decades. Thereafter, Maytag added cooking products, dryers, refrigerators and dishwashers to their product line.
Whirlpool: The Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s largest appliance manufacturer, is a Michigan-based multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances that markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, Inglis, Estate, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Indesit, and Consul with multiple manufacturing facilities.
The technicians affiliated with WHIRLPOOL REPAIR PRO are fully factory-trained on all Whirlpool brands and our work is backed by a 100% guarantee. In addition to rigid training, our appliance technicians have passed background and drug checks and are fully insured licensed and bonded.